TIME TO GET RID
There comes a time in the life of almost every piece of clothing when it’s just not working any more. But someone else could love your unwanted clothes again.
- Every piece of fabric can be recycled. Either by being worn again by someone else or being chopped up for cloths or stuffing. Or even recycled into new fabric.
- If clothes are stylish and/or designer brands in perfect condition you could sell them on Depop, Vinted or Vestiaire Collective.
- If you just want them out of the wardrobe then donate to a charity you support or put into a clothes bank.
- Never put any clothes in the bin.
- Download the Impact Fashion app and/or the reGAIN app so all your old clothes can be recycled.